Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More crafty than Scrappy

So this weekend I decided I wanted to make a blinged out cell phone case. So I went to AC Moore and Michaels all excited!!! I was like I can do this for cheap!!! YEAH RIGHT!  LOL Needless to say... I returned about 95% of what I got cause I hit over $30 at just one store... and for sure I would never buy one phone cover for even over $20... Anywho I went back and got some scrapbook stuff and pocketed the rest for another day!!! When I got home I looked through my stuff and what I thought were regular stickers were actually decals! The Seventeen brand came up with these decal stickers! So even tho... it's not as crazy blinged out that I wanted it's something! I think I will head to Amazon or my local Flee Market to look for a cover!  Have a great day people and I hope you are doing something crafty!!

"When you can, Craft!" ~JES

1 comment:

  1. Great blinged out cell phone case. So fun. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog