Sunday, April 7, 2013

Scoot with Grandpa

I loved doing this layout with the Echo Park Scoot collection! Here are just some pictures and a few details... I did a video share but it cut off (Fail I know!!!) So I wanted to give you guys some pictures and details on a few of the things... check below for some details!
Green letters: Bo Bunny Elf Type  White letters: Authentique "Delightful" elements Multi letters: Scoot Collection



Check out the video for all the details about the middle section of the layoutHere is the link to how to do the Washi Tape behind the wood veneers... Those wood veneers are from Michaels... I hope they coming out with more designs soon!! If you want to see how I "saved" paper check out the video!! It has a lot more info!!


I really think I got these paper clips from Staples a while ago! And that cute "sweet memories" tag is from Basic Grey Fact & Fiction line!

Potty Men tickets

Loving those Mind's Eye enamel dots!

 Thanks for reading!! Thanks for all you love guys!!


"When you can, Craft!" ~JES






2 comments:

  1. Hello My Friend. Love this page. The way you put all the embellishments together is amazing. My fave is the flag banner with the brads. I may be doing this on one of my pages really soon! Thank you for linking up. I so appreciate it.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used all the different type styles!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog