Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Everyday Duties layout

Hey CSM'ers!!
I finished this layout a few weeks ago... but I had so much fun with it I wanted to spotlight it on the blog!!  I am going to try and list all the products(as best as I can on here) If you want to see a live view of it... check it out below.

Everyday Duties Layout
background paper: Leather by Recollections
hexagon paper: Honey Blue paper by My Mind's Eye
flowers: Michaels ($1.50 bin)
butterfly brad: My Mind's Eye
pink and yellow matting paper: Handmade Lofty Nest specialty paper pad by K+Company
black newspaper flower: Out of Print by Basic Grey
pink buttons: Joann's
yellow droplets: Yellow by KAISERscrapbook
grey tag & pink tab: Martha Stewart
everyday: Tim Holtz Chit Chat
duties: Martha Stewart


Going forward I will be tracking my products better!! Any questions please ask below or on the video!

Top right corner
Under picture


If I didn't list something and you want to know about it... please ask below!!

"When you have time, Craft!!" ~JES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog