Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brandie's Layout entry

This one was a pleasure to do! I really wish I could have done a process video for this... but it ended up being a 2 day'er! I got stuck with the side piece (the ABC paper). Sometimes it is better just to walk away than to force it, plus the big boys were starting to get nuts and on my nerves. It is impossible for me to scrap about them when they get me annoyed. As it worked out they were super cool yesterday so I was able to finish really happy with the out come!  


 Just a note I covered up the journal area with an owl... that owl is not on the real layout! Also in the coming photos you will be able to see this better. But I put pop dots under different parts of the clusters to give them more interest!
Thanks so much for checking out the blog. Guys you have no idea what it means to me! Make sure you vote in the polls... it helps me pick new Giveaway prizes! Check the Layout Details page for all the goods!



"When you can, Craft!" ~JES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog