Friday, December 6, 2013

Lover Of Purple


So I have been all about Two Peas this past few weeks... and I really got inspired by a video from the Seeing Double series. As I was watching I really knew excatly which pictures I wanted to use and everything... Well you know what they say about plans!!  Anyway I looked thru my pitcures and found two pictures I had posted on instagram and then printed via Walgreens and decided to use those.  I am soo happy with this layout!!
Purple is by far by favorite color and I don't get to use it a lot while scrapbooking about my boys. So I was definitely excited to start looking thru my stack of purple papers and bits!! The only thing about this layout that I didn't like was I HAD to use my favorite paper ever :) ... Bird Song collection Enlightenment by Graphic 45. I even posted on Instagram about not wanting to use it... I was hoarding it I know. Listen I had 2 sheets... I used the first sheet to create my Filofax cover and this sheet I was holding on to... but it was just to prefect not to use! I used papers from: Graphic 45, My Minds Eye, Studio Calico, Sn@p, Recollection by Michaels and American Crafts. Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico, American Crafts and other bits from my stash for the embellishments!  Here is the link for the TwoPeasInABucket video by Lisa Dickinson and here are pictures on my layout! See if you get inspired by it too!! I'm posting on my TwoPeas account also... Look for the post in the Gallery!!





Enlightment by Graphic 45


 ~JES

1 comment:

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog