Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Which is more popular?

So I have been shopping up a storm and sharing my finds. I have to ask you guys... do you like layout process videos more or layout share videos?

Process:


Share:

I would love to do more process videos, but I want them watched!! Cause they take a ton of time to setup, edit and upload... Share videos are a touch easier. I just gather the layouts, get my details and talk! So I am thinking of doing that more... which means more layouts to share. I won't have to be messing around with editing and lighting and such.  I sometimes feel trapped by the camera, if you know what I mean.  Thanks everyone and keep reading a Sketch Challenge is coming soon!!
"When you can, Craft!" ~JES 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog