Tuesday, March 19, 2013

At the New Park layout


These photos have been floating around my space since the end of Feb... and I really wanted to get them done... I am glad I waited cause I used a lot of items from my Birthday hauls!! I did a video on this layout.. a process video so please check it out and see me create this!!  Of course I wasn't planning on doing a video so I didn't finish in the video, but that's why I am happy I have this blog!! Thanks for check this out and I hope you see the video for it also!! If you have any questions about the products please leave a comment on here or on youtube!!
 
"When you can, Craft!" ~JES

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos, colors and oh how I love the glitz Jes! Beautiful work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog