Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Amazing Journal photo

I selected this post to be featured on Blog Nation. Please visit the site and vote for my blog!

So I just finished this layout... like mins ago and I figured, GET IT UP NOW!!  So here I am!!  I took supply notes on this layout... I had a feeling it was a layout I would really like in the end! I took this picture in TJ Maxx of a cover of a journal I saw there!!  Here are some more pictures and then the list of supplies!!

top right corner... I thought the twine around that Sn@p tab was great!!

Main grouping

I shared this cluster on Instagram!!


Most of the supplies: MME Sandy Shore, SEI Chocolat Eclair, Studio Calico Dew/Ethereal, Basic Grey Clothsline, Studio Calico Abroad 6x6 pad and Sn@p labels,  butterflies clipboard from Michaels and [buttons, heart clip, mini paperclips, sequins... my stash]
I hope you guys like it.  If you follow me on Instagram comment below and let me know!! CraftyScrappyMamas on instagram!!
"When you can, Craft!" ~JES


2 comments:

Follow on Instagram!!

Instagram

Search This Blog